Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fireworks

I love fireworks,so the fourth of July is exciting for me.I would have fireworks every year for my birthday,if I could, too. I have to say that the fireworks are great at Magic Kingdom; they are the best I seen. If it weren't for the crowds and traffic I 'd go to Stone Mountain or Lenox this year, but we will probably see the local ones in Woodstock instead. It's fun to set off the smaller stuff around the house, and I even like the "tame" sparklers, but I truly look forward to the fireworks with all the patriotic music.However, seeing fireworks on TV is soooo boring to me. They're meant to be enjoyed "live". I guess I've never gotten tired of experiencing fireworks displays,because I only see them usually on 7/4 and 12/31. As a kid I associated fireworks with fun, family, food and friends, and I still do,and the tradition is heartwarming.I know that at the same time I am watching fireworks literally millions are doing the same thing across the US, and we don't have to pay an admittance fee to enjoy the happy spectacle. I can't wait until I hear the booms and feel it in my stomach, and see the wonderful colors fill the night sky.It's only the first of July , and I'm already anticipating the light show. I start to feel giddy like a kid all over again, and that too is another reason to celebrate - when you bring out the inner child and laugh and your eyes sparkle right along with the sparkle in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment