Thursday, June 27, 2013

Adam

Joyous tears and beaming eyes direct their thoughts to you. My Molten core's seismic Waves came into existence through that umbilical cord ,forever binding our hearts,yours being the only other soul besides mine that ever grew within me. Magnetic energy undenied, whose symbiotic grasp willingly endures. I breathe you in, not wanting to exhale. Love so profound that I can glimpse God. Raison d'ĂȘtre and joie de vivre propel me to my best. Your happiness,paramount for me,enlightens me that giving is truly more exponentially satisfying than receiving.I would give up my life for you to live and thrive, with certainty that nothing is more significant than to be Mother - comforter, encourager, helper and protector. Whatever age, whatever stage, wherever you are on your life's path, I will walk with you. You keep me from weariness, from ennui, from despairing of Life 's travails. I become hyperbolic.When you smile,I laugh.When you cry, I wail. When you hurt, I scream. Your Father's son, reflecting his authentic essence, I revel in your similitude to him, but also the uniqueness which elevates you beyond him or me. YOU are my miracle from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment