Saturday, June 22, 2013

5 addresses

I have only had 5 mailing addresses in my nearly 61 years. 566 E.Tennyson St,
48 B. Street,9940 Norman Rd., 11860 Clark Rd, and 208 Plum Orchard Way. Each place represents wonderful memories and specific passages in my life. Tennyson - ages birth until 19; B St - ages 19 until 24, Norman- ages 24 until 35; Clark- ages 35 until 41; Plum Orchard - ages 41 until currently.( I have lived in the same home in Georgia for almost 20 years. That's longer than the time I lived in my parents' home.) Also, I like the fact that my house numbers have all been even numbers; I 'm quirky that way. Anyway, I have buried a time capsule on all of the properties except Plum Orchard. I do it just before I move. So before we move to a condo or whatever, I'll bury another one. No treasure or anything like that, just little mementos of those periods of time. I don't know if I'll ever dig any of them up, but it was fun to leave a little bit of personal history behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment