Monday, October 21, 2013

Stream of consciousness

I didn't even slow down for that yellow light.Why does the car in front of me have so many- too many- stickers on it? Oh,an auction is there on Oct 26. I need to get some gas. I wish that guy would ride his fricking bike somewhere else instead of on the road in front of me. Wow six red cars in a row.Hey,jerk use your darn turn signal.Lady, if you can't handle that huge suv, drive something else. Really? It's raining , and the NPR says there's a chance of rain today.Hurry up and put on the Concerto; you're boring me.That guy can't see that I can see him picking his nose? Oh, great, another school bus stopping every hundred feet.Hey guy, the stop sign is not a suggestion. Oh what cute scarecrows! I need to get some pumpkins and mums. I wonder if there's a patch on the way home? Shoot,I forgot to put my Netflix movie in the mail."Oblivion"was a waste of time. Can't get those two hours back. Go ahead and get in from of me just before the red light. Gas light is on. I need some tea and an egg salad sandwich.Where did that come from? no.you.didn't.just.do.that! Well,a manicure is overdue. Wow I wish I could play like that( the cello). Whose the musician? Another insurance biilboard...oh, I need to go online and look at that website, and print out Starbucks certificate, and Two Cellos tickets. I hope that darn printer is working.Pearl Vision - I 'll get to it soon. Well that's the third missed call, and two texts.I hate phones, and this traffic ,and what the heck is that woman doing walking with five kids? The clown waving the sign " we buy gold" is just annoying.Oh that's pretty(dark blue Ferrari).... I think I can make it to Kroger before I get gas. I better get some half and half, too. Gina will be home in forty minutes. Wow, those trees have beautiful color.I'm glad I didn't get my car washed.I need to get that magazine out of the back seat.The subscription is up soon. I didn't take my medicine.Did Gina? Oh no, another creative driver.Hello!!! I don't like these glasses. Is that Adam? No, but the same kind of car.I'll put the CD in that he gave me. Another call; I'll check at the station. I hope Al's plane is on time. CJ is probably hungry. I'll watch "Blacklist" tonight. Spader IS that show. What is that smell? The truck in front of me? One more light and I hope it's not too busy...I just want to get home now... Come on lady; make up your mind which pump you want. Messages from Al, Adam, trugreen,Publix pharmacy. Yep, I was way on empty.... No more air-conditioning for car or house. I need to get out the electric blanket. Lots of cross country runners today. Almost home. Forgot the cream, whatever. I'm not getting back into the car today...

No comments:

Post a Comment