Saturday, October 5, 2013

No more tears left

Have you ever cried so much that you can 't cry anymore,because literally there are no more tears? I think my tear ducts have dried up, and my deep sighs have replaced my tears. This happened to me a few times in the past because of significant people in my life who have died( and very abruptly). Cliff, my first husband, died at age 22 when a tree crushed him;my brother Jim was murdered at age 27 ; my mom died at 57, a combination of heart attack and Addison 's Disease; my dad died at 70 from acute adenocarcinoma ;I have miscarried three times. Other people who I loved have also died, but the above stated reaction didn't happen.What separates my past reactions to my current condition is that my present state is not the result of someone's death, but rather from anguish and impotence concerning my daughter.I am beyond grieving now.

No comments:

Post a Comment