Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Heat on in October

We had to turn the heat on in the house last night for the first time. We went straight from AC to heat. Georgia weather is like that. Right now it's mild during the day( upper 60's) but chilly ( 40's) at night. The temps should be like this until December, with any snow unlikely. I don't miss that about my 40 years in MI; snow and really cold weather that is. I have now been in our home and in GA 20 years this month. The first Halloween here it snowed, and I thought, "I moved to Georgia to still have snow?" That was a fluke, of course, and hasn't happened since, but it has been unseasonably cold here, so who knows ? I wouldn't mind the anomaly,and we'd probably have more trick-or-treaters if snow occurs, because school would be called off the next day( yes, even a sprinkling of snow will halt all traffic)"Flakey" to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment