Thursday, October 17, 2013

I am weak, but HE is strong.

So many times I have tripped and fallen( literally and figuratively), yet I get up and keep going, because I am constantly shown God's grace and mercy. Bruised and scraped, I get on my weak knees and pray for peace and protection, and I feel encouraged because of God's faithfulness, even when I'm not so faithful to Him, and I'm yelling and ranting. I have broken every commandment ( rape and abortion, for example) , but His Love endures. My sins are many, and His forgiveness is boundless. Yet my most difficult struggle is that I have been fighting a spiritual battle concerning my daughter for almost 9 years,with a combination of factors due to her RAD(reactive attachment disorder), her schizophrenia, her adoption, her being South American Indian, the angst of teen years, psychotropic prescriptions, school behavioral issues, and other mitigating factors. This affects our whole family's dynamics; my husband and my son have battle wounds from this as well. Cover us with prayer, please. This has been a long, long saga, and we are weary- especially my daughter Gina, who is at a very low emotional point.

No comments:

Post a Comment