Saturday, September 14, 2013

Ms. Loretta

I have had some upsetting events occur this weekend. It coincidentally is Friday the 13th weekend, but I am not superstitious. I can't believe the negative energy sent my way by some people close to me, and one of my former students died as well. My saving grace today, and frequently, is my dear friend Ms. Loretta, who is my confidante, sounding post, and is always loyal and supportive. We shared some quality time together,and she has a very calming influence on me. I am thankful for her valued friendship, and can't imagine my life without her in it.Most of my good friends and family live outside of Georgia, but she is my family here, a real soul sista.She knows my secrets and shortcomings ;I love her truly, and my relaxing time with her was the bright spot in an otherwise somber, frustrating, and migraine inducing couple of days. Thank you for being there for me Ms.Loretta. You are a Godsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment