Tuesday, September 10, 2013

40 more months of Obama's admin

40 more months of Obama's administration. Lord,give all Americans strength to preserve and prevail. How many more years will we anger and confuse our allies? Is our best foot forward the equivocating and conflicting words of Reid, Pelosi,Kerry, Clinton? That said, Boehner, McCain, etc., aren't any better. On the eve of 9/11, I find myself sighing and wondering if our waffling government has really learned the hard lesson of that tragic date. The sophisticated liars and manipulators who are called our ( supposed ) representatives, have crossed too many red lines themselves with impunity.And it isn't just our current arbitrary foreign policy that disturbs me; Obamacare is coming, and our legislators have exempted themselves from it.I still think this country is great, and I don 't want to live anywhere else, but the US's shining star is diminished.

No comments:

Post a Comment