Friday, July 19, 2013

The News

I love to hear happy stories on the news.What's wrong with being glad for a loving, expectant couple like William and Kate? There is enough bad news elsewhere. This story seems to be mocked a lot, but really, I'm very tired of celebrity mug shots, High profile divorces and bratty kids with minimal talent who are mega millionaires being fawned over by the press. Reality shows are a dime a dozen these days , so I would just as soon hear about the "Kate wait" as anything else. I have been enjoying the snipets of the Tour de France when I see it, and I enjoy the good news of rescues, accomplishments, and acts of courage.I think it would be wonderful to have a Happy news channel, but it wouldn't get enough viewership in this society that craves violence, sex, salaciousness , and marginal ethics. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment