Friday, July 5, 2013

Company

We'll be having company stay with us starting today. I love entertaining and being a hostess, but I don't nearly do it as often as I once did. This month and next we are having three sets of guests - from Hawaii, Michigan and Maryland ; maybe because I announced earlier this year that we wouldn't be traveling this season, they are making an effort to visit. I have dear friends who have never been to Georgia to see me. (If it were finances or health I would better understand than just a reason like "I don't like to fly.") Anyway, I will be writing sporadically over the next couple of months because of hostess stuff. I actually think about having a bed and breakfast place somewhere.I know that being an innkeeper can be hard work. I need to research it more. My dear friend, Ms. Loretta, thinks I already have a bed and breakfast - my home. My door is open; just let me know, and we'll have the welcome mat ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment