Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1st World problems

Having lived in the U.S. all my life, I realize that everyday issues I have can't compare to third world countries, yet events crop up that are annoying, inconvenient and downright exasperating. Today was a comedy of errors for me.Each event consequently created other problems, which then continued adding fuel to the fire.My car had to be towed to the dealership for the second time in so many weeks; my insurance card in my purse was expired; the rental company didn't have any cars to rent( really?); I shredded an important paper ( onus on me) ; my bra strap broke; I spilled a pot of soup on the floor; my cat vomited twice; my daughter kept calling every five minutes, so I had no charge left in my phone; my surgical bills came in an onslaught in the mail; the driveway repair men showed up unannounced; my washing machine suddenly died; This all happened before 4 today. I know I don't have a bad life. I just had a bad day.In the meantime, I still had to do a task at church, go to the post office, go to the bank and the store. In five minutes, I will pour myself a glass of wine, if I don't spill it, and then reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment