Friday, April 19, 2013

Migraines

I have a migraine. Enough said, so I am going to lie down with the room darkened and no noise. Lots of peoplE in my family have migraines, and my sister even has to give herself shots for them. Not only are migraines a huge inconvenience because they are debilitating, they are enervating and painful; sometimes I also vomit from having one. There are headaches, and then there are migraines. If you've never had one, let alone chronically, you are lucky.After I got pregnant with Adam, I stopped having them for almost 8 years, but then they came back with a vengeance with post menopause. Maybe hormones have something to do with it, maybe not. Anyway, I'm glad I don't work today.I really don't function too well when I'm like this; I feel like I'm losing brain cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment