Monday, April 22, 2013

Adornments

I don't wear much jewelry, and I don't wear make up too often, although I used to do so a lot in my twenties and thirties. I always wear my small, pierced earrings, and I wore a watch daily too until last June when I retired. I don't even wear rings too often, including my wedding ring. I just don't want to be bothered I guess,and it really seems unnecessary on a weekly basis. My idea of putting on make up these days is wearing lipstick. It is a kind of a personal feminist view I've rather developed . Less is more and natural is good - for me. To each her own. If others want to wear whatever, well,that's fine. Still,I do go back and forth about getting a small tattoo, still deciding, so I haven't done it. Sure I like the girlie stuff: perfume, manis and pedis,etc., but when you think about it , it's all first world stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment