Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Anniversary( of sorts)

I started my blog one month ago with the hope that I would write more regularly to see if I can work up to writing a novella which will take a lot more discipline than writing paragraphs for a post. Carving out time every day is an issue for me ( the same can be said about my exercising) but I enjoy writing , although my blog thus far is rather narcissistic. The concept of a blog as an "open" diary or journal is fine except I really am not going to expose my skeletons in the proverbial closet, a reason which has prevented me from going into politics, which I will love from the sidelines.Nevertheless, the act of getting my thoughts on "paper" is a good mental exercise and good for the soul. I write my posts more for myself than others,and since it is rather a self- centered endeavor, I don't expect for people to follow my every word, but I'm hopeful that my friends and family will get some insight into my psyche.Writing is an accountability to Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment