Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A time to reap, a time to sow

I will end 2013 and begin 2014 on a positive note. Tis a time for nostalgia and reminiscing , and a time for considering a forward path. I will try to give more love and feel less animosity. I will forgive people's transgressions, but no longer be so naive about their promises and intentions. I want to be less quick to anger and more happy with the little moments of the day. I will strive to pare down and to be less sedentary. I will curse less and praise more. I will try to be more creative( although I don't know what that looks like). I will continue to vent, because it is cathartic for me, but I will write more and be less verbal about the BS in my life.I cannot change my daughter; I will let her go. I feel impotent( and extremely disillusioned) about national politics; I will watch less TV minutiae. These are my intentions.I plan to be resolute.Please, Lord, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment