Monday, December 2, 2013

My son

I'm proud of my son.He has hated college, but has persevered and will graduate in May. Today he gets his MEBU (Music and Entertainment Business certificate) within the Cole's Business school at KSU. He will be getting his BBA in marketing and plans to do music related work.Meanwhile he is still working as a medical courier, and he writes and produces his own music.I am thankful that we have an extraordinarily close relationship, and that he is a thoughtful, caring, reflective, funny young man. He is the functional part of our dysfunctional family, and for that, I am grateful and blessed.When I get down or sad, I think of him and my spirits our lifted. To say I love him is inadequate. I wrote an emotive poem entitled "Adam" that I posted on June 27 ( on this blog) which approaches the feelings I have about him if you want to read it. He inspires me to be the best I can be, and I often cry tears of joy( even as I write this)about my son, my exquisite gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment