Friday, May 24, 2013

Panther

Periodically, I will have dreams in which I have a small black panther as a guide, protector, companion -though not as a pet, per se. We communicate telepathically, and this jaguar helps me with my decision making. When I appear to be in imminent danger or am having difficulty deciding on a course of action, this beautiful cat assists me.I used to think this was an unusual quirk, but apparently, most of us have reoccurring symbols in our dreams; if we would just be willing to journal about it, dream patterns would emerge.This exotic creature always has a calming affect on me , and he feels like a pseudo big brother.This dream relationship is platonic in nature ,always soothing and not conflictual -an idealized relationship and "safe harbor." I guess that's why I am always drawn to the large cats at the zoo,and why I prefer cats as pets. I would like to get a small black panther tattoo, and if I could drive any car, I'd like to drive a black Jaguar at least once in my life(another bucket list item).I'm not superstitious about black cats, quite the opposite.For me, they are good luck, not ” bad luck." Btw, I loved the movies "Cat People" (1942, 1982) with Simon Simone and Natasha .

No comments:

Post a Comment