Thursday, October 23, 2014

VOTE

I vote every time there is an election. I have been proudly voting since I was 18, and I don't understand people who do no make time to be informed nor take time to vote. I vote on local issues, state issues and nationally. I do not always vote for one party, but I tend to prefer Republicans. Georgia's politicians must win 51% of the vote, so we will probably have a run off in January, because the individual senatorial candidates do not appear to have a clear win majority. I hope Georgia will not be the deciding factor for which party controls the Senate,however, because if so, it will be a real circus down here- media feeding frenzy, PAC contributions and a deluge of negative ads, etc. I am a political junkie and watch the national polls and races. Btw, I rarely vote early , and I will probably vote on Nov 4- I'm kind of old school that way. Just make sure to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment