Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween scene

When I was a kid, I loved Halloween for the candy and being out at night in the neighborhood- not the "being scared" part. When I was a little older, I loved creating costumes and dressing up as a different personality or fantasy. I was really into having a meticulous outfit and makeup for the evening.Then I would enjoy making costumes for Adam and Gina.I fondly remember, too, all the beautifully carved pumpkins Adam would make every year for us! Now, I just enjoy handing candy out to the young kids and seeing how adorable they look, although I still put out a few decorations. My mom told me I would get to this point, and she was right. Been there, done that, a lot! Happy Halloween, whatever you do - or don't do. I will probably have a glass of wine and watch "Nightmare Before Christmas" ( the movie is already over 20 years old).

No comments:

Post a Comment