Monday, October 20, 2014

My husband

I have been with Alfredo over 40 years. We have grown up together and have been through good and bad, thick and thin. He is honest, kind,frugal, hard-working,compassionate, silly at times, clean, pragmatic, realistic, cynical, cat man(really,he mainly takes care of CJ), yard man, gym man, and all around good guy, provider and sidekick. Gina takes advantage of him, and I can drive him crazy.He is not self- centered and is self- sacrificing, in fact, and because he is loyal to a fault, he would do pretty much anything he can to help his family and close friends, sometimes to his detriment. We argue, make up, argue some more, and don't see eye-to-eye about a lot of things especially our daughter who is very challenging. Through it all though, I have always loved him, trusted him, prayed for him and am proud he is my husband and the wonderful father of our children. I am lucky to be his wife and I don't say that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment