Friday, August 22, 2014

Missing my son

Adam has been staying with Clint Jones in Pasadena since 8/2, and will be there until 8/30. Now I rationally know this isn't an inordinate amount of time, but I have never gone more than two weeks without seeing him since he was born, so the mama bear is missing her cub albeit a man cub! Yes, we've talked on the phone every other day; we've texted and emailed. That should suffice, right? Well, it should, but it doesn't. If he decides to move to Califonia, I will have to move there too- or at least to the same time zone. He seems to be liking the LA area and has been contracted to do a few songs which encourages him. I want him to be happy and thrive, of course,but the ache is real. God Bless him and keep him. He is a talented young man with incredible potential and abilities and he needs to be where he can be musically "fed", and I may need to start looking at real estate out West.

No comments:

Post a Comment