Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dilemmas- sometimes things are mutually exclusive

Where I want to go vs where I can afford to go. Who I want to see vs who I must dutifully see. What I want to do vs what I must do. When I need to scream vs just saying nothing. Love/ hate relationships. Church going vs private worship. Trying to be understood vs not being understood.Feeling responsible when I want to be spontaneous. Feeling depressed vs putting on a stoic face. Being lectured or judged vs saying, Go f... Yourself!" Loathing people vs tolerating them. Feeling certain vs compromise( often unhappliy)When I'm a liberal vs when I'm a conservative. I'd like to think that I am healthy because I am so conflicted- a thinker not just a reactionary. Usually however , I feel Mired.

No comments:

Post a Comment