Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Taking a cruise

I 'm getting away from the cold weather , this week and next,and will be taking another cruise with a girlfriend, this time to Mexico, leaving from New Orleans. I love cruising! I will not be blogging again until after 2/14 ( happy VD). Al will be home gearing up for a new job that he begins on 2/17 and babying our diabetic cat. Gina, who turned 18 on 1/23,comes and goes and is couch surfing with various friends. ( God be with that child...)Adam becomes 23 on 2/10 , and for the first time , I will not be seeing him on his actual birthday.He wants to have "Mellow Mushroom" pizza and beer before I leave , so that b'day celebration will be pretty low key.I am staying out of my son's way for the most part,because this is his last semester of college,and he has 5 classes. Adam is grumpy.Alfredo is anxious and antsy.Gina is rebellious. I'm chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment