Friday, February 21, 2014

General stuff

Besides trying to write,I am preparing to teach a class on thesis writing, working at Creekview High School on the oratorical contest (which means coaching kids and assisting teachers),judging some competitions on 3/3 and 3/4,trying new recipes, reading( recommend "invention of Wings"), watching as much Olympics as possible- I even watched some curling, catching up with "True Detective" on HBO on demand( I have never liked Matthew McConaughey before, but his role is riveting), took a cruise just before VD,celebrated birthdays(Al-1/13, Gina-1/23, Adam- 2/10), playing bridge,Tuesday wine group,Monday supper club,had a spa day,practicing a little piano and cello(exasperating), doing the usual household drudgeries, longing for Spring weather,a movie outing or two,correspondence , tax prep ( hate it), dealing with Gina's antics and my cat's illness, enjoying my life and being grateful. However, I am on hiatus from church choir and that has been a needed break.FYI - This post is for all you who thought I was just obsessing about "River of Blood."

No comments:

Post a Comment