Thursday, January 9, 2014

200 posts, 14,000 views

I now have 200 posts on my blog and almost 14,000 views.I didn 't know if I would/ could last this long doing a blog with random ideas, but so far so good as the cliche goes. For all you who read my words, thank you so much.Thank you, too, for my viewers in Malaysia and Germany! I have been writing semi- regularly since this past March, and it has been a great outlet for me.Now I have been toying with the idea of going to the next level - writing a fiction crime story. I am putting snippets of thoughts on the blog under the working title " River of Blood" , maybe "blood river"( allusion to Dante).These particular posts began on 1/4. I don't think that the story will be the great American novel, but I sincerely hope that the writing will be a good first effort. Comments on the related posts are appreciated. Again, thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment