Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Another free cruise

I'm taking a free cruise 11/15-11/23. Al will be in Vegas part of the time,and we have arrangements for Gina , CJ, and our house. I was offered a free cruise to Alaska in May 2012,and it was top notch. Airfare, balcony room, gratuities, alcohol, truly everything was handled by Park West.They offered me another one this year, and I'm going on the NCL Epic to the southern Caribbean.Just like avid gamblers get free junkets to Vegas, I have been offered this because of art purchased through PW. I took a dear girlfriend to Alaska, and it was truly a free gift for her,and I'm taking another close friend this time,and it will be a gift for her as well.It feels good to share the experience Al couldn't go on either trip, unfortunately, so a girlfriends' getaway ensues. Of course, the art I have purchased equates to the price of the cruises, but I love cruising, so it will be great! The Epic has great entertainment: Blue Man Group, Legends in Concert, Second City Comedy, Cirque de Soleil and BB King. I will have an excursion on St.Martin, where I haven't been since my twenties, and I will truly enjoy quite a bit of speciality dining and wine. This is coming at a perfect time for me, because the last few months have been a roller coaster stress ride. Bring it on, she says with a smile on her face. There won't be much blogging while I'm traveling, too much to do. ( insert grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment