Friday, September 5, 2014

300th post, and 18,000 views- thanks for following!

This is my 300th post. I have been recently sporadic with blog postings. I guess that is because I've been reading a lot lately- good for the soul, you know. I am editing a couple books currently, and I joined a book club. This has been good for me,. because it gets me out of my "zone" , and I'm reading stories that would not otherwise be on my radar such as: "Me Before You" by Moyes, "Glass Castle" by Wall, " Night Circus", and "Darklight" by Zayn. I recommend highly, Jack Zayn's debut novel. He is a friend of mine and " Darklight" is a well-written fantasy story. When my friends MK and GH get their books published I'll be able to recommend those too. I am thankful to be associated with dedicated writers; I lack their writing discipline, and they motivate me to be a better wordsmith.

No comments:

Post a Comment