Friday, April 18, 2014

250 posts ; 15,500 views ; thank you

Well, it isn't half way through the year yet, but I am persevering with my story "River of Blood". I have 32 posts related to RoB, and I'm hanging in there with my New Year's resolution to " get it done." The act of focused writing has proven arduous for me. If you have read any of the framework, the story concerns a team of female serial killers, but one of them has died as a plot twist, so more to follow. If you go back to January postings, anything entitled River of Blood or RoB will show my thought processes about the story in sequence from January until now. Will I write a whole book? I don't know. This is my first concerted effort - mental practice you might say- and I may end up going a whole other route with a different idea to explore. I have the time. I appreciate the people who take time to read my blog; I know you could be doing a dozen other things. So could I, I guess. Thank you.BTW, it's Easter weekend, so I will blog again starting Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment