Sunday, November 9, 2014

Winners and losers

Mia Love won; Joni ernst won; Tim Scott won; two young women (18 and 30) won. Well, this is Good for Republicans for sure! Minorities and women...what "war"? Give them a chance.We will see soon enough how they do. I just hope Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi will not be minority(ironic) leaders. I truly believe they are no longer good for the Democratic party and certainly not for the country. Dr. Ben Carson also encourages me; good luck to him. He's a smart, articulate African- American . I hope Minorities will support him like they did Pres. Obama, and not just turn on him because he is a republican. I like Obama's new pick for attorney general, too. She seems universally respected. Best wishes to all the above named. I pray that they will be unifiers and work hard for ALL. On the other hand, a divisive person that I am soooooo over is Al Sharpton. Please retire Al Sharpton; you do not help anybody...

No comments:

Post a Comment